Q: how did you do your hair lilac?
A: I bleached it using 20 vol, about 3 times over a couple of months, once I got it to white I used Paintbox in Purple Haze diluted in conditioner (just a couple of drops into the conditioner). It fades really fast so I use it as a treatment/dye every time I wash my hair
Q: how do you stay so thin?
A: I have a really fast metabolism, and I also smoke lots of weed which makes it faster. but i’ve always been thin and I hate it
Q: where are you from?
A: Melbourne, Australia
Q: what nationality are you?
A: Half Burmese, quarter Scottish and quarter Irish
Q: are you gay?
A: I like boys and girls
Q: what foundation do you use?
A: I use nude mineral powder, over Ben Nye concealer.
Q: how did you start modelling?
A: I was a hair model for a friend after he saw a little photoshoot I did for a friend. Then I got picked up by an agent when I was at the HBIA who signed me and sent me over to Bangkok. Now I freelance from my Facebook and modelmayhem.
Q: are you single?
Q: what are your tattoos?
A: -Pin up Alice in wonderland half sleeve
- Forearm piece for my dad
- My mums name in Burmese
- Sugar skull on my upper thigh
- Feather behind my ear
- Pink bows on my feet
- A cat smoking a pipe on my thigh
- A weed leaf, and the words Mary Jane on my ribs
- An anchor, 13, bow, heart, tea cup, diamond and inverted cross on my fingers
- A coffee cup with “death before decaf” on a banner
- Skeleton metal fingers
- An old school skull covering my home job on my calf, and a tinkerbell that I’m still to cover.